Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's 2009

Photobucket

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season :o) We did :o)

I spent practically all day yesterday and the day before putting together a movie to showcase our family's year in review but I can't get the dang thing uploaded to my blog... it's so frustrating! So to all those friends and family members who I told to check my blog for it, I want to apoligize and tell you my intentions were good... my skill level at making movies... not so good LOL I think I'll stick with scrapbooking :o)

Did you make any resolutions? I'd love to hear about them :o) Here's what I resolve to do in 2009 :o)

Walk daily
Lose at least 1 pound a week
Create at least one layout per week
Send happy mail to a family member or friend at least once a week
Update my blog at least once a week

And with that being said... I leave you with a great quote I just read at creativescrappers.com

May all your troubles last as long as your New Year's resolutions. ~Joey Adams

0 comments: