Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mailo has arrived

When I got out of work on Monday night I got a call from Eddie telling me that Megan was in labor and went to the hospital... 27 hours and dozens of phone calls later Mailo Kai West made his grand entrance into the world :o)

Megan and Mailo (pronounced My-low) are both doing wonderful. I talked to Megan today an she's a little tired and sore but very happy that he's here now and healthy :o)

Eddie went to visit and took some pictures for me (he's my hero!!!) and I thought I'd share them with all my friends and family... after all, that's what grandmas do, right?!!! :o)

Click to play Mailo has arrived
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

Isn't he just so sweet!!!! I can't wait to hold him :o) January 9th can't come soon enough!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations!

Ileana said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family!!!

Scrappin and Yappin said...

Congrats Grandma!
What a beautiful grandson you have!! Wow and your daughter looks like she just spent the day at the spa! What a wonderful Happy New Year gift for you, I know you are so excited to get him in your arms!!

Joni

MomInTraining3 said...

Congrats to you Kimberly!!!!!!!!!!! Whooooo, he's a cutie. Thanks for sharing. Good luck on your new years resies.