Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Are You Ready For Some Football? :o)

Click to play My Football Player
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Trevor is playing tackle football this year for the Antioch Redskins. He was so cute when he tried his uniform and helmet on for the first time. He was so excited :o) Then he had to try it out and practiced some passes with Kaylee in the living room. I put this little slide show together to show you how cute he looks in his gear so grab some popcorn and a nice cold drink of _____ (I'll let you fill in that blank lol) kick your feet up... well, sit down first, then kick your feet up so you don't fall flat on your butt lol :o) Then enjoy the show :) Of course you'll have to click the picture to get it started. Are you still reading? Prove it by leaving a comment or emailing me telling me you read this to the end and I'll put your name in the drawing for some happy snail mail at the end of the month :o)

3 comments:

Christy said...

That is tooo cute Kimberly. You did a great job. He looks so happy and he is great at catching that ball. Love the picture of him tackling Kaylee. Too cute.

Unknown said...

Very nice video. Well done! =OB

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I never knew about your blog!! It is such an adorable idea. A great way to use your time also :)
this video is awesome. Like dad said, WELL DONE!