Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hello Layout


I did this layout using a sketch from the 52 Sketches... 52 Weeks Blog, challenge week #34

You can see the sketch here http://juliebonner.typepad.com/52_sketches_52_weeks/ I love this blog... the sketches really get my mojo going and Julie's layouts using them are awesome examples to go by :o)
Anyways... This layout is of Frank and Ty from Trading Spaces when they had the exciting opportunity to meet my sweet little Trevor and Kaylee. Trevor and Kaylee we're not impressed LOL :o) These pictures were taken at a Home Show in West Palm Beach that we went to with Aunt Betty Lou and as soon as I figure out the date they were taken I'm going to add it somewhere :)
Mom... you can click on the picture to see the pictures, saw blades and hacksaw better :o)
I'm not happy with the title... any suggestions for a different one would be greatly appreciated!


2 comments:

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

Very nice :) I am not good with titles either but if i think of something I'll let you know...

MomInTraining3 said...

I love your LO!!!!! Great Blog!!!