Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Free stuff !!!

Now, anyone who knows me well, knows I like using coupons and I love getting free stuff. Those who don't know me well just learned something new about me :o) Anywhoo... I've been visiting a message board lately that gives links for all kinds of freebies and I really look forward to opening my mailbox everyday now. I get free samples at least 3 or 4 days a week... it's so much fun. One of my favorite freebies was a trial size tube of Vaseline lotion for men... It smells sooooooooooo good!!! I love it when Ed or Trevor use it :) I will definitely be buying the largest size bottle I can find of this lotion!
Did you notice I used the word "was" when I said "One of my favorite freebies was" ? That's because I got a knock on the door the other day and opened it to find the UPS guy with a box for me :o) I signed up for a free "tote" from Oprah magazine and I thought it was just going to be a tote but the tote actually came filled :o) This is what was in it...



If you click on the picture you can see everything better... but... IT WAS ALL FREE !!! :) The orange tote bag has an O Magazine label on it and it zips closed or you can fold it up the size of a cd case and carry it in your purse. I was all excited when I took the white ribbon off the green Contessa tote that's in this picture.... thinking I could use the ribbon on a layout or something (my scrapbooking/cardmaking friends understand this thought process LOL) and when I opened the tote there was an envelope inside with a coupon for a FREE frozen Contessa meal which I cashed in today at Publix... it was worth 6.99 :o)

If you would like to start getting free stuff in the mail too, leave me a comment or email me and I'll share my tips with you :o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hook me up! That's awesome about the Oprah bag - I need one of those :)

Kari (kari@kariallen.com)

Christy said...

Same here, that is awesome. We actually used coupons for the first time the other day (always forget to take them with us) and we saved $30. Too cool.
I would like any info, please. :-)

Unknown said...

Hey Kimberly - I would love to learn more - let me in on your secret!!!

Suzanne
Scrappingirl99@gmail.com