Saturday, July 5, 2008

Arts Cow

I hope you all had a happy 4th of July :o) I had to work until 8 then I met Ed and the kids over at my friend Laura's house to watch the fireworks.... she had an awesome view from her backyard :) Then we hung out with her and Eric for awhile. Great company... yummy desserts...It was a real nice night :)

I read this on the 2peas site a few minutes ago (thanks Carrie)
It sounds too good to be true but I'm gonna give it a try :)

Arts Cow is offering 400 free prints just for signing up :) 200 4x6 prints and 200 5x7 prints for free and also an 8x8 photo book... free... I love free :) I signed up and then uder credits I see lots of other free stuff like mouse pads and playing cards and dog tags and 12"x18" prints. I'll be very happy if this all turns out well :)


Here's the link http://www.artscow.com/

0 comments: