Thursday, January 22, 2009

Meeting Mailo (Day 3 and 4)

Day 3
On Sunday morning I woke up to find this pretty view out of Eddie's upstairs window. We only got about 4 or 5 inches but it still made me smile :o) Till I tried later in the day to make a quick run to the store and realized as I tried to get in the car that I would need to brush off all the snow first lol :o) I wasn't prepared for that and had no gloves or mittens on so it wasn't fun :o)



Anyways... after I said goodmorning to my toothbrush I went into Megans room and this is what I found.... Isn't it so sweet the way they're holding hands? :o) I really want to do a scrapbook page with this picture :o)



After I took that shot, I put the camera away and spent the majority of the day holding Mailo :o) Megan went out for a little while and let me babysit and Mailo was a perfect baby boy for his momsmom (that's what he's gonna call me... Megan made it up lol) :o) When Megan got home I ran out to store for a few groceries and then to Bertucci's to pick up a pizza for our dinner and then we just hung out for the rest of the night... while I of course held Mailo... I love holding him... he's so dang sweet!


Day 4
Monday, I hung out with Megan and Mailo in the morning then went to my Mom and Dad's. I recorded a song with my dad... I think it was called Marshmellow World... Id never heard it before but it was easy enough to pick up. This is my dad in his happy place... where he plays and records music for our family's enjoyment :o) He's so cute!!!


After recording the song with my dad , my parents brought me back to Eddie's so they could visit Mailo too :o) This next picture is them adoring him :o)


Eddie and Danielle adored him too :o) afterall... he is pretty adorable!!! :o)

Then I took a few shots of mailo with his great grandparents :o) This one came out best :o)
After my parents left it was my turn to hold Mailo again... so I put the camera down and stopped taking pictures for the night :o)












0 comments: