Saturday, January 17, 2009

Meeting Mailo (Day 1)

Arriving at Tampa International Airport 1/9/08... Notice the green trees, green grass and clear blue sky... ya gotta love Florida in the winter time :o)




As I'm waiting to board the plane to I hear the song Where are you going? by Dave Matthews Band... I couldn't think of a more appropriate song to hear as I'm waiting to see my Megan... who just happens to be Dave's biggest fan. In the past few years she's traveled to Washington, California, Arizona, Colorado, New York, Georgia, Virginia, Florida, Connecticut, Las Vegas and several other states I can't think of right now, just to see his concerts. She's a huge fan! :o)



Getting ready to land at Bradley international Airport In Hartford 3 hours later... notice the snow, and bare brown tree's? Ya gotta love Florida in the winter time :o)



Eddie picked me up at the airport and took me straight to Mailo... isn't he the sweetest!!!!



And here's a closer look at his precious little face :o) I LOVE him :o)



And here's is my Megan and her Mailo :o) She is such an awesome Mommy.. it really really warmed my heart so much to see her taking care of him. My baby has a baby now.



and while Eddie was holding him I just couldn't resist snapping a picture of his tiny little toes :o)




I love how he fell asleep like this... with his arms above his head ... he looks so comfy I think I'm gonna try this position tonight when I go to bed LOL :o)



Of course he didn't stay that way for long once Eddie got near him LOL :o) Eddie really loves his new little nephew... he's gonna be such an awesome uncle :)


after I took this picture my camera went nite nite and I went to visit my parents and my sister Laura... I didn't stay too long though cuz I just couldn't wait to get back to Megan and Mailo.

Stay tuned for more pictures from day 2, 3 , 4 and 5 of my visit.... or don't... I'm not the boss of you LOL but if you want to see more picture check back in a day or 2 :o) I even have a video that I'm going to post that makes me say "awwwwwwwww" everytime I watch it :o) I bet you will too :o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I MISS YOU!! These are great pictures of "day 1" !! Can't wait to see more! :o)
I love reading your comments on my page by the way...just not sure if I'm suppose to answer them cause how will I know if you respond? LOL

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

so so so so adorable!

Anonymous said...

i noticed that it says 1-9-08 at the top of day 1.
i hated seeing 2008 leave us so quickly too, but you gotta face the fact that it's 2009 now. it's hard, i know. but you can do it. ;)
LOL