Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Meetiing Mailo ( Day 2)

Saturday morning, I walked into Megans room and found her singing to Mailo... she had this really pretty song on... a Dave Matthews Band song of course :o) And she was just swayin back and forth singing it softly to Mailo and it was just such a sweet sight so I grabbed my camera and started snapping pictures :o)

Ok...in this next picture, she's still singing... but notice the flat tummy... she does NOT look like she just had a baby 10 days ago, does she? LOL Well... she did :o) I guess that's what happens when you take care of yourself when your pregnant LOL :o) I'm so proud of her :o)
Anyways... as she's singing and I'm snappin pictures... it dawned on me that my camera takes videos :o) I took a little video so you could hear one of my new favorite songs. :o) And I was gonna post it next but I can't figure out how to do it so after several attempts I've decided that you'll just have to scroll down to the end of this post to see it :o) K? Thanks :o)

After that photo session was over LOL Megan got Mailo bundled up to go out... we went to the mall so she could pick up her paycheck and then we went to get Aubri (my 18 yr old daughter) and bring her back to Eddie's for the afternoon :o) So these pictures are of him all bundled up... isn't he so adorable!!!


And this next picture I took when we got back... Aubri was in her glory as Mailo slept peacefully on her chest :o) I LOVE this picture :o)

At around 5 pm Eddie and Danielle left to go to a party and it had just started snowing so I snapped a picture of them leaving to show what things looked like before the big storm they said we were about to have... they were predicting 8 - 12 inches and I was so bummed that Trevor and Kaylee weren't there with me to see it and play in it.
And this last picture is one I took at around 11pm... Megan was getting some much needed sleep while I sat in the chair with Mailo... he smelled so good :o) Just like a baby should :o) And as he slept, and I enjoyed my time bonding with him,I could see outside the window that the snow was still falling... it was such a cozy and peaceful feeling. I was in my happy place :o) Well... one of them :o)
And here's the video I was telling you about :o)
Posted by Picasa



3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG...I just LOVE that video clip! That is a mom just absolutely IN LOVE with her child, is it not??!!?? Just melts my heart! :o)
And no...she does NOT look like she had a baby 10 days ago! Amazing! She's so beautiful! :o)
I love the picture of you & Mailo too! AND Aubri & Mailo...they're all just perfect photos!! :o)

lauraly said...

oh my goodness what a beautiful baby! im so happy for you! what up-lifting pictures! it just made my day kimberly! talk to you soo :)

Anonymous said...

this video is adorable. he is such a handsome little boy. about 20 seconds into the video it looks like he was smiling..then about 45 seconds into it..he almost lost his head. lol
VERY CUTE