Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last day of school :)

No more waking up to the alarm clock... packing lunches... driving the kids to and from school then going back to get them 6 hours later... I'm such a happy mom :o) Also a very proud mom... Trevor and Kaylee both made principal's honor roll :o) Again :o) Trevor would've been much more excited if I hadn't taken him away from a Rays game to come pose for a picture LOL :)



So....In my search for inexpensive gifts to send to school I found some cheese graters at the Dollar Tree... I filled them with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Rolos and Hershey's Kisses and then I altered the grater's label :) They were a big hit :o) (Remember... You can click on any of the pictures to see them better)

These are the ones I made for their teachers...


Here's a side view so you can see the little tupperware part I filled with candy... it's meant to catch whatever you grate with the grater but I like it filled with chocolate :)



And these are the ones I made for the 3 teachers that help Trevor and Kaylee get into my car each and everyday when I pick them up from school :)



I've got to go back to the Dollar Tree and buy a bunch more of these little graters... for a dollar plus some candy they make a pretty cute little gift... the tag for it can go for many different occasions like Hope you have a GRATE Birthday... or... You 2 make a Grate couple - Happy Anniversary... the ideas here are endless LOL :)

1 comments:

Krystal Boudreau said...

You are just amazing. i want time to do this kind of stuff! Guess ill just have to steal all your "grate" ideas. love ya. ( oh ps, you shoudl set up your website that when you open a photo larger and close it that it doens't close your entire site.