Saturday, May 30, 2009

Resolutions Renewed and a Layout I Just Finished

Here's what I resolved to do in 2009 :o)

Walk daily
Lose at least 1 pound a week
Create at least one layout per week
Send happy mail to a family member or friend at least once a week
Update my blog at least once a week

I'm ashamed to report that I have not consistently kept up with any of those resolutions but I refuse to give up. Since this is the 1st day of the 2nd half of 2009 I decided it would be the perfect day to renew my resolutions :)
With that said... I'm looking for someone to send happy mail to this week... leave me a comment and I will randomly pick one of them to send a little happy mail to :)


And now... I'd like to share a layout I did for a challenge on scrappingoutloud.blogspot.com The challenge was this...
layer your embellishments... with a bonus if you use the word "together" in the layout and another bonus if you scraplift one of the DT's layouts.

Well...I layered my embellies, used the word together in my title and scraplifted Helen's layout :) And this is the layout I created :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layered embellies, thanks so much for playing!

Jess said...

Hi Kimberly!! Your pg. is so cute and love the layering...thanks for playing along this week!

Lydia Siegel said...

WONDERFUL JOB! Its such an awesome lift of Helen's. Thanks for playing along.