Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jump


I made this layout for the Page Maps challenge at the 2peasinabucket.com site :)
This place on the Cape is so awesome... we just happened to drive by it on our way to the tip of the Cape and of course, my little gymnast, Megan saw it and begged me to go back. I was so glad I did. Megan and Eddie and Aubri had a ball there and I didn't have to worry about them falling off while jumping cuz the trampolines are set at ground level :) We made it a point to go back everytime we went to Cape Cod. I hope it's still there the next time I go so Trevor and Kaylee can try it :) Mom, You can click on the picture of the layout to see it better :o)

1 comments:

Christy said...

Kimberly I love this page. And the flower with the quilling is beautiful. Great job. That trampoline park looks awesome. Wish we had one around here.