Sunday, July 6, 2008

Better Together



Happy

Happy

Sunday

everyone

:o)

I did this layout for the Low Stress - Use Your Stash challengeat 2peasinabucket.com

The pictures are of my beautiful stepdaughter Heather and her fiance' Jarrod who are expecting their 1st baby in December :o) I asked them if they have a "song" and they told me one of their songs is Better Together by Jack Johnson. I happen to love that song (have it on my mp3) so I thought it would be perfect for the title and journaling on this layout :o)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is beautiful! Great job.

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

Very nice Kimberly! I would love to get a page done someday... I am still working on an album one of my customers hired me to do for her... its taking me forever and sucking out all my mojo, LOL :) Anyways, GREAT layout!