Thursday, November 6, 2008

Duke

Wow...
I can't believe I haven't posted since Sept 11th... Well, now that the election is over I will no longer be spending all of my time online reading about politics :o) Time to get back to some creative fun and just in time for the holidays too :) I LOVE this time of year :)


Anyways...Here are some pictures I promised to post of our new dog Duke... Heather talked Ed into saving him from the pound :o) I think he's a cross between a St. Bernard and a Great Dane but I'm not sure... some thing I am sure of though is he's big and slobbers all over you if you get near him LOL :) We've had him for about a month now and Kaylee is in her glory... she LOVES animals :) And this one knows it :) He loves the attention he gets when Kaylee is around :)


































0 comments: