Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pregnancy Album

I made this pregnancy album for my beautiful (both inside and out) daughter Megan
to record all the memories of her pregnancy that I didn't think to record when I was pregnant with her but wish I had. I used paper bags for wine bottles that I found at the checkout line at Publix.
The cashier looked at me a little strange when I asked if I could take a few since I didn't even buy one bottle of wine LOL :o)

This is the front cover...


Page 1 with a line to record her due date...
which is December 31... I can't wait!!!




And page 2 for her to add a picture or a note about her doctor.




Page 3 for recording the day she heard his heartbeat for the first time :)




Page 4 for an ultrasound picture which she actually sent to me cuz she didn't know I was making this for her LOL :o) I surprised her :o)




The file opens to reveal....
It's a boy!!!





Page 6 with a spot to record the day she 1st felt Mailo kick... he's become very active and I'm so excited she gets to feel the joy of that :)





Page 7 for baby names she likes... I did this page before we knew she is having a boy... she's decided to call him Mailo (pronounced my-low) so I guess that's what she'll put here :o)




Page 8 for a picture of her growing belly




Page 9 says I can't see my feet anymore and growing and glowing.





Page 10 for delivery day pictures... which I hope to be there to take myself!!!




And the last page for a picture of her holding him.




These are some tags I stuck in the pockets :o)












8 comments:

Unknown said...

That's so thoughtful and beautiful! she'll love it, I'm sure.

Heather said...

beautiful job on this!

Adriane Kelly Winchester said...

OMG I love this!!! Will you make me one and I can put CTMH paper in it??? LOL - bring it tomorrow if you haven't mailed it yet I'd love to see it in person :) You did a super job, she'd going to Love it!

Jenn said...

Very pretty!

MomInTraining3 said...

That is wicked nice!!!! What a great job!!!!! How is your daughter feeling?

Scrappin and Yappin said...

Wow Kimberly that is awesome! Love the whole idea and the colors that you selected... great job!

Momma to R&R said...

Love it Kimberly. I might have to case that for something else!! Great job.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

This is just beautiful!! I love all the embellishments and "extras" you have on the pages, that really makes it SNAP! Wow!